As this carnival will be posted on November 30, just after Thanksgiving in the U.S. and leading into the winter holidays, the theme of this carnival will be "Holiday." This theme can be interpreted in a number of ways; here are some ideas to get you started:
- Tell us a story about the most memorable holiday celebration you've had.
- Are there any unique holiday traditions in your family history?
- What does a specific holiday mean to your family?
- Share a picture from a holiday celebration and tell us about it.
- Find someone in your ancestral lines who was born, married or died on a holiday and tell us the story of that person(s).
- You could even use the British definition of the term "holiday" and tell us about a memorable vacation.
Let's have fun with this.