I was able to check in at Geneabloggers Radio again tonight, making this my third week participating live. Tonight’s topic was cemeteries. This week’s reading list (in no particular order) from the chat is…
- The Association for Gravestone Studies
- The Faces of My Family: Tombstone Tuesday – Genealogy Serendipity Strikes Again!
- Indiana Historical Society’s Cemetery Preservation Workshop
- Graveyard Groomer
- International Association of Cemetery Preservationists: The Proper Way to Clean a Headstone
- Legacy Family Tree: Legacy Genealogy Cruise 2011
- Geniaus: The Ancestors’ Geneameme
- Geneawebinars: Webinars Calendar
- Geneabloggers: Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories
- Destination: Austin Family: Alzheimer’s Action Day – Our Family’s Journey to Remembering; Update on Mom
I’ll be reading through these pages later in the week. Right now for me, though, it’s time to get some sleep so I can get my son to his PSAT exam first thing in the morning.